My favourite subject is history becuase I like finding out about what people have done in the the past. Also, I like history because it makes me feel motivsated to go to the places where ancient civlilisations used to live! Mr Moore
Emma likes Handwriting, Reading, Science and Art I like Handwriting because I get to inprove my Handwriting. I like Reading because it is fun.I like Science because it's sciency. I like art because I like to drowr
My favourite subject is history becuase I like finding out about what people have done in the the past. Also, I like history because it makes me feel motivsated to go to the places where ancient civlilisations used to live! Mr Moore
ReplyDeleteArt because we get to be very crafty and I have so much fun
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletemaisie
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like swimming because its fun and its also excersice Mia .
ReplyDeleteMy fauvourite subject is science because its fun and awesome Sylvie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy favarout subject is since becaouse you get to do tests and get results and its realy fun and makes you feel like your a sincetist.
ReplyDeleteaaron jake kesrouany
my favorite subject swimming because it is fun and it is very healthy for us.
ReplyDeletekristoffe
my favert subject is maths becas you learn lots kyan
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteYear 3 ClassOctober 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Art because we get to be very crafty and I have so much fun
maisie
My favourite subject is Swimming because it is good fun and exersize
ReplyDeleteEmma likes Handwriting, Reading, Science and Art I like Handwriting because I get to inprove my Handwriting. I like Reading because it is fun.I like Science because it's sciency. I like art because I like to drowr
ReplyDeleteI like swimming and art because swimming is are fun! And i like art because I like sketching.
ReplyDelete